ENTTEC DMX USB PRO Mk 2
Control Lights from your computer
Connect your favorite supported control software to your lights. The next generation of USB interfaces is here, smaller footprint yet more features : 2 universe (1024 channels), MIDI IN/OUT¹ and Standalone operation.
Most powerful CPU
Newly designed electronics with a CPU 6 times faster than the previous generation, guarantees no delays or drop outs to your lights even under heavy use.
Standalone mode allows you to store your light show inside the DMX USB Pro MK2 and play it back without connecting your PC. Ultra reliable, the inbuilt memory allows recording of full 512 channel light show. This feature is ideal for architectural, retail and display applications.
Outstanding control software
Windows PC and Apple OSX, D-PRO is the official supported control software for the DMX USB Pro MK2.
Two fully isolated DMX/RDM outputs or inputs can control up to 1024 channels. Optional MIDI In/Out¹ connectors allow integration with showcontrol systems, or MIDI keyboards & surfaces. No need to carry multiple devices; the DMX USB Pro Mk2 does it all.
- Fully backward-compatible with all software titles that support DMX USB PRO
- Dual, fully independent, DMX ports each with full RDM capability
- MIDI¹ input and output ports
- Package includes micro USB cable and break out cable (3 DMX only)
- Standalone operation for unattended replay of 512 channel lighting shows
- One firmware version supports all features
- Aesthetically slim-profile, machined aluminium box
- True 1500V isolation separating all DMX ports from each other (protect your computer and each data line from surges)
- Internal frame buffering (preserve data integrity when computer is busy)
- Utilizes the FTDI chipset, (compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux etc.)
- Stores configuration and user data in EEPROM
- Refresh rate configurable from 1 to 40Hz
- Break time configurable from 96uS to 1.3mS
- MaB time configurable from 10.6uS to 1.3mS
- Upgradeable firmware
- Security / software protection API
¹ MIDI : MIDI breakout cable sold separately .
3rd Party Tools/AppsThe following programs support the extended features of the Pro2